Kyvio has 2 means to send messages to subscribers. The first is to send out broadcast emails to all or a specific list of subscribers. And the other is by setting up an email sequence that is sent to your subscribers at a specific, defined time interval.
SETTING UP BROADCAST EMAILS
To create a broadcast email, click theList Buildermenu item to expand options.
Click Step #5:Send Messagesto expand options and clickBroadcastsnext.
Click theAdd Newbutton to set up a new broadcast email.
○Recipient List(s). Click the input field to select the lists to receive the broadcast emails.
○ Select From Template. Use the drop-down to select previously created email templates to automatically populate the subject and content fields or leave it to default to enter your own subject and contents.
○ Under theScheduletab, select from the drop-down when the broadcast email is to be sent. You have the option to send it immediately or set up a specific schedule.
Once all necessary settings and details are in place, click theSavebutton to send the email or schedule it to be sent.
To manage broadcast emails, simply click theEditbutton to make changes or theDeletebutton to remove it from the list of messages especially if the purpose of it has already been served.
SETTING UP SEQUENCE EMAILS
To create sequence emails, click theList Buildermenu item to expand options.
Click Step #5:Send Messages to expand options and clickSequencesnext.
Click theAdd Newbutton just beside the page title.
○ List. Use the drop-down to select which subscribers of a list shall receive the email sequence.
○ Name. A unique name that will describe the email sequence.
○ Description. A brief description of what the email sequence is about.
Submitbutton to create the email sequence.
○ Click the name of the sequence or eye icon to start adding email sequences.
○ ClickAdd NewStep orCreate Newbutton to add your first email sequence.
○ When to Trigger. Enter a number that is equivalent to day(s) that passed after subscription. Setting it to 0 will trigger the message to send automatically.
○ Subject. The subject or title of the email
○Email Content. The contents of the email. Use merge codes to make it more personalized.
○ ClickSaveStep to save the email sequence and proceed to add more repeating the same steps.
Click the pen icon to update the basic information of the sequence and the trash icon to delete it.