Coupons and discounts are a great way to excite and encourage your users great deals to purchase products and eventually upgrade. This is a feature that is built-in with the Kyvio membership builder system.
Info: Coupons only apply for your Kyvio products if you are selling via Stripe
To add a coupon, expand the Membership Builder menu item and click Coupons/Discounts.
Click theAdd Newbutton just beside the coupon heading.
- Code. Create a unique code that users can use to avail of the discount.Otherwise, leave it blank for the system to automatically generate one for you.
- Select Discount Type. Choose how you would like to offer apply the discount on the regular price.
• Percentage. Discount in percent.
• Fixed Price. A fixed amount of discount.
Note: You can also set a discounted price up to 100%
- Apply to Product. Use the input field and type the name of the product(s)/membership level(s) where the discount will be effective.
○ Start Date. Use the date picker to select when the discount shall be effective.
- End Date. Use the date picker to determine the date when it will expire.
○ Limit. Enter a numerical value that corresponds to the number of times the coupon can be used.