To integrate Kyvio 2 with ConstantContact, please follow the instructions provided below:
2. Click on the ‘+NEW INTEGRATION’ button:
3. Type in the name of the Integration then select ConstantContact on the list:
It will now ask you to enter the API key and the Access Token.
4. Log in to your ConstantContact account.
NOTE: If you already have the API Key and Access Token, please go ahead and paste these values in Kyvio 2.0 integration setup. If you do not have the API Key and Access token yet, please proceed to the steps below:
6. You will now be presented with a form. Please fill out the form and do not forget the information required highlighted in the image. Then, click on the ‘Submit Application’ button:
7. You will now have the API key. Please copy the API key and paste it into your Kyvio 2.0 integration setup:
8. Now, we need to get the Access token. Please navigate to ‘API Tester’ and click on the ‘get access token’ button:
9. Now, it will open a new tab. Please click on ‘I already have an account:
NOTE: Please make sure that you already have a "mashery" account. If not, please proceed with the account creation on the following URL:
10. Log in to your Mashery account and click on the ‘Allow’ button. You will now have your Access Token:
14. After saving the integration, our system will automatically test and activate it. This will complete the Integration setup.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INTEGRATED KYVIO 2 WITH CONSTANTCONTACT!